Cufflinks in Brisbane is The Trademark of a Sophisticated Man
In a world that is always transitioning, Tony Barlow Brisbane is still the trusted name when you are looking for some timeless classic lines to express your sophistication and style with iconic fashion such as our cufflinks in Brisbane. For decades, our family-owned business has been the name you can rely on for impeccable style.
Benefits of Tony Barlow Brisbane
The Tony Barlow name has been around since 1971 and in 1989 it became part of Brisbane’s legacy.
- Our staff are all well-seasoned and perfectly capable to attend to all your style questions and concerns. We can help with finding the perfectly fitted suit and the most exquisite accessories to complement your attire.
- Are you saving on suit hire? Our range also includes numerous elegant ties and cufflinks to complete your outfit which would invoke jealousy with any gentleman worth his salt.
- Every purchase at our store regardless of whether you’ve opted to show up in person or to make use of our online store, is quality guaranteed at the most competitive pricing.
Trends About Cufflinks You Should Know
Whether you are looking for the perfect piece to complete your appeal or to spoil someone close to your heart with a gift showing you care, cufflinks remain an outstanding choice.
- A golden rule of style you should adhere to at all time is to opt for cufflinks matching the colour of your shirt. As it may require a versatile range of colours, it is best to opt for muted tones such as silver cufflinks or gold.
- A very popular design in cufflinks are black and silver and if you are slightly more daring, you can have yourself a pair with crystals added to them.
- When it is a gift you are purchasing it is best not to be too daring unless you truly are familiar with the style of the person you are planning to surprise. Mostly the safe option would be to opt for either plain silver or plain gold cufflinks, beautifully wrapped in one of our elegant gift boxes.
Fun Facts About Gold Cufflinks
- There was a time when men used a string of buttons to tie their shirt sleeves.
- The Victorian age brought a greater formality to attire, and the fabric became stiffer to wear, the cufflink entered the fashion scene on the wrist of the sophisticated gentleman.
- Although the 18th century did make cufflinks a popular choice, it wasn’t the first time the iconic symbol of style was first flaunted.
- The cufflink made its first appearance already in the 16th century.
- It had a good run as a popular element of style and class, until the 1970s when the hippies brought along a relaxed sense of fashion and the cufflink showed a rapid decline.
- Yet, the fashion icons of the 80s opted to dress up business wear once again.
- Today it is symbolic of impeccable style and adds a fine touch of elegance to the formal attire.
Spoil the gentleman in your life. Visit us or simply shop online for the perfect cufflinks to go with any outfit.