Terms and Conditions and Policies
Conditions of Hire
1. Suits must be tried on at the time of collection or no responsibility taken.
2. Any loss or damage to the merchandise including bags and hangers while in the possession of the hirer will be made good at the expense of the hirer.
3. An extra $50.00 AUD per day will be charged for late returns. All items must be returned by 2pm of the return date.
4. Suitable identification must be shown at all times.
5. Bags and hangers must be returned or a charge will be made.
6. Except for the return of bond, no cash refunds will be made under any circumstances. A store credit for future hires will be issued for any balances due and will be valid for 12 months and will be fully transferable.
7. The customer agrees to pay the sum of $5.00 AUD for accidental damage wavier. Tony Barlow Formal Hire agrees to waive claims against customer to the value of $100.00 AUD resulting from unintentional damage to the hired articles during the specified hire period. Any damage in excess of $100.00 AUD shall be the responsibility of the hirer. This agreement does not cover intentional destruction or loss or theft. Proof of unintentional damage shall lie with the hirer.