Bruton Dinner Suit/Tuxedo School Formal Special
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
*Includes Shirt and Tie*
Please be advised that an additional $10 insurance deposit and a $50 refundable bond is required upon hire.
*Please note that all Formal Hire is to be picked up in-store only*
You might also like
We Professionally Tailor and Alter Both Purchased and Rented Tuxedos in Brisbane
Obtain stylish ties, cufflinks, belts, shoes, and other accessories to match your tuxedos in Brisbane. View our select range of shirts, pocket squares, lapel pins, and tie bars to complete your formal look.
What You Should Know About Where and When to be Dressed in Tuxedos
The elegant evening attire called a tuxedo originated when Edward VII, the Prince of Wales, instructed his tailor to fashion a short blue evening jacket he could wear for informal evenings at his Sandringham country estate in 1865.
- Wear a tuxedo if the invitation states black tie, black tie optional, or formal. Take your tuxedo out of the closet or rent one for the most elegant occasions on the yearly calendar.
- It is a good idea to invest in a dinner suit if you frequently attend formal weddings and elegant events. Official etiquette states that men ought to wear a tux only in the evening after sunset or 6 pm. The tuxedo is regarded as formal attire for all occasions these days - day or evening ? in many countries, especially America. The ideal choice for the groom ? who needs to set the tone ? is to wear a tux to a black-tie evening wedding.
- You may be expected to wear a tuxedo to the official opening of a symphony concert, theatre, ballet, or opera premiere, a formal banquet, reception, gala dinner, restaurant, ball, or diplomatic function.
Etiquette relating to formal wear has relaxed to a great extent, and you can dress in a classic suit instead of a tuxedo if the dress code does not explicitly require one.
When Buying Our Charcoal Tuxedo, Consider This
If the invitation states the occasion to be a "black tie" affair, wear your tuxedo with the right accessories. A white wingtip shirt with double cuffs that turn back on themselves ? to provide a buttonhole for cufflinks ? and a black silk bow tie is a classic style.
- The most common tuxedo jackets have a shawl and peaked lapels. Choose a single-breasted jacket with one button fastening in front in a darker colour. Welt pockets are regarded as more formal than flap pockets. Consider setting your jackets with two or three buttons aside for other events.
- Our pattern tuxedo collection includes the slim fit Charcoal and Scuzzatti Navy Leaf Pattern Tuxedo/Dinner Jacket with a premium leaf pattern design that perfectly satisfy the above features.
- View our tuxedo range, which includes St Regis and the Savoy Studio Italia Tuxedo in larger sizes.
You may wear shiny black or matte laced shoes and black socks that reach up to the knee. Pair a vest with a fitted jacket that has peaked lapels or a satin cummerbund with shawl lapels. Don't forget the pocket square to finish off the look.
About Tony Barlow Brisbane
Our staff has decades of experience in menswear, are very knowledgeable, and provides excellent personalised service. We offer exceptional, reasonably priced, quality products.
Contact us to order online or for a fitting appointment.